In this episode we discuss:
- Does everyone have suicidal ideation?
- How do you know whether you're having a fleeting thought of suicide or it's something more
- How to be a supportive family member, friend, partner to a person who is suffering suicidal ideation
- What can you do if you're a family member, friend, partner and you're concerned for a person suffering from suicidal ideation
- When is hospitalization recommended?
- Should you try to place an involuntary hold on a person who is suffering?
- And more...